Please write a report on your ward’s experience and impact of CAMHeleon. Feel free to write this offline using a word processor such as Microsoft Word. You can then copy and paste it into the form below.
You may find it useful to reflect on and provide examples related to the following questions:
- What’s it like trying to implement changes through CAMHeleon?
- What has most helped your involvement with CAMHeleon?
- What are the biggest barriers to your involvement with CAMHeleon?
- What impact has CAMHeleon had on your ward?
- What therapies do patients have access to on your ward?
- What will you do to sustain the improvements you’ve made?
How has CAMHeleon helped with the following:
- talking therapies having as substantial a role as medication
- helping patients to enhance their own management of symptoms and treatment
- having a strong culture of patient mutual support, with the potential for this extending once they’ve left hospital
- sustaining a full programme of daily activities that doesn’t just eliminate boredom but actively contributes to accelerating patients’ recovery
- helping patients retain and build on their community ties.
Are your patients:
- offered more information when they arrive on the ward?
- more involved in decisions about their treatments?
- more occupied in useful and relevant activities?
- respected more?
- more satisfied with the care they receive?
- offered new group activities?
- What else can we do to help you?
- Is there anything else you’d like to tell us?